Thank you for choosing Money Management Associates, LLC for your tax preparation and planning needs. Whether you have already scheduled or are planning to schedule an appointment, or you are planning to use our efficient drop off process, we will need you to provide the following information in order for us to accurately complete your tax return:
If you are a new client, download the New Client Intake Form (for individuals) or the Business Intake Form (for businesses). Please print, complete and bring this form with you to your appointment. We will also need a copy of your most recently completed Federal and State income tax return(s).
New and Returning Clients
- Please bring copies of your income statements (W-2’s, 1099’s, Social Security, etc.).
- Please review, print and complete this Client Information Form
- Please review, sign, and bring the attached Engagement and E-File Authorization Form with you to your appointment or when you drop off your tax documents.
- The IRS is requiring certain documents in order to be eligible for the Child and Dependent credits, Higher Education credits, earned income tax credit, and head of household filing status. For help in compiling these documents CLICK HERE
- The IRS also requires documentation for Child Tax Credit and the Credit for Other Dependents. For help in compiling these documents CLICK HERE